Wednesday, November 17, 2010

chapter eight

Right next to her. He’s standing right next to her.
“Jeordio!!?? What the hell are you doing here?!” My voice comes out high pitched and funny. He spins around to face me. He blinks and then smiles.
I’m frozen to this spot. Jeordio, my best friend beat me to her. Not only that, but as I watch them like an idiot, they walk into her dressing room. I can feel my eyes growing wider. This is not happening.
Jeordio steps back out the door and waves at me. I can’t move. Or more like I won’t move.
That’s when he walks completely out of the room and over to me. He stands in front of me for a minuet. “Com’n? She’s waiting.”
“You? Her? But, how?!” I sputter. It’s all I can do at this point. I’m just too stunned by the fact that he made it here before me! How could this have happened?
He grabs my arm, laughing and drags me over to the door way. The soles of my shoes squeak loudly. This isn’t going as I planned only hours before.

I didn’t know what I’d expected to see when I got inside her dressing room, but I know I hadn’t thought of this. The room’s small for one. The walls, gray concrete with bits of paper stuck to it. A table spilling over with make-up and a notebook, a closet with a bag wedged in between the door and its frame, and a couch with her and some other guy on it making out.
That sight keeps me glued to the ground. Jeordio leaves me to join her on the couch. That’s when she looks up and turns to him and begins to make out with him. Now I can see who was next to her. I have to laugh. It’s funny really.
Trace LeRead. Really. Should of seen that comin. Jeordio breaks free from her to stare at me. I blink. “Y-yes?” my voice sounds high and shrill. He smiles and pats the space next to him. I try to swallow. Why the hell am I freaking out here? Why now? And why me?
I find my legs and mange to make them move foreword. I don’t sit down right away. But once I do, she turns her now very wide eyes on me. I try not to stare back, but those eyes make it very hard. Light spring green, that glitters even when the light is not hitting them.
My eyes start to scan the rest of her face. Soft and almost too childish. All the same, extremely hot. Her lips part just so that it makes me quickly cross my legs.
“You…your Dimond Death!” she squeaks. Jeordio laughs. “Told ya he’d be comin’. Ha!” he slaps me on the back. “Uh…Y-yeah. That’s me.” I mumble as I attempt to cover up.
She crawls across Jeordio and onto my lap. Then winds her arms around my neck. Once again, her lips work magic and I’m helpless to stop it. “Wow! I’ve always wanted to meet you! This is so cool!!” she smiles wide, then slowly leans in.
Those lips can cause magic in more way than one. I learn this the hard way as she presses her open mouth angst mine. Gwad. Why did I choose today to wear new, thigh jeans?
Jeordio lays back next to us, looking very content with himself. I waited for her to pull away, laughing like she was teasing me or something. But she didn’t.
My hand twitches. Slowly it finds her waist, pulling her in close. I press my lips harder. I’ve wanted this for so long.
“Stupid! This isn’t Sky! She’s some kid!”
My eyes snap open. That’s right. I’m kissing a kid, who only looks like Sky. I push her back. I can feel my face turning red. And the look on her face doesn’t help me. She looks hurt. Upset, like she might cry.
“Uh…I- it’s nothing personal…it’s just…you’re well, a kid…kinda…”
She cocks her head, appearing more doll-like than before. “Hm? Do you really think that girl would still look the same after so many years?” I grip her thigh, causing it to turn red and my knuckles pale white. “What? What did you say?”
She turns to Jeordio, completely ignoring me. Sk-Belladonna only stares at him and he gets up and leaves, as does the wolf-boy. She turns back to me once the door slams shut. “I can…um…read minds, when I want to. I was reading yours when we were kissing.” She spoke in a low voice.
“Why’d you want till we were kissing? I could…” My face turns red as I try to pick the right words.
“Well you might of thought I was crazy if I just sat and stared at you.” Her turn to blush. I nod in agreement. That might have been a little weird. We sit in suffocating silence. Neither of us moves.
“Um… I think I know who she is……”

No comments:

Post a Comment