Belladonna Thorn. It has to be a mistake. I heard that completely wrong. The chicks name just sounded like Belladonna. That’s it. Yeah. I’m just drunk and crazy. It all makes sense.
That’s when Jeordio walks in. He stares at me then the TV, that’s still talking about this girl. I look up at it and see that she’s singing now. And as I watch her I get this odd sort of feeling in the pit of my stomach. I swallow hard. Twiggy was not about to see me like this. Not today at lest.
“What the hell are you doing on the floor? Have you gone insane or are you just hung over still? Get up. Lets go.” He’s totally drunk. Probably more drunk than me. Hm? Not possible. Now what’s he going on about now?
“Were we goin? Uh…owww…..” I sit up carefully and completely aware of how hard I must have hit the floor, because my back and everything for the matter, are crying out in agony. I rub my back willing the pain off my face as I try to stand.
Jeordio is looking at me. No. he’s looking past me at the TV. I turn to it now, too.
How could I have not heard it? I’m stupid or going deft. She’s singing. She’s singing some song I’ve never heard of but oddly enough, feel like I’ve heard so many times that I could sing alone. And her voice is perfect. It’s just like the one I imagined for Sky. Only it’s real and way better.
I can feel my knuckles clenching the letter. They get tighter and tighter every minute, no hour, month, year, life-time, that passes us by. Jeordio and I just staring at the TV.
Not only can she sing, but she’s really fucking hot, too. Even if she’s just, what 16, 20? Still. God, what I wouldn’t give to meet her. Sometimes my life doesn’t completely suck shit. Not all the time, at least.
No comments:
Post a Comment